Ashburn is a census-designated place in Loudoun County, Virginia. As of the 2010 United States Census, its population was 43,511. It is 30 miles northwest of Washington, D.C., and part of the Washington metropolitan area. A significant portion of the world’s Internet traffic passes through Ashburn.
Ashburn is located at 39°02′37″N 077°29′15″W (39.0437192, −77.4874899) and its average elevation is 295 feet (90 m) above sea level. According to the 2010 United States Census, the CDP has a total area of 17.287 square miles (44.77 km2), of which 17.025 square miles (44.09 km2) is land and 0.262 square miles (0.68 km2) is water. Ashburn is located between Washington Dulles International Airport and Leesburg, the county seat of Loudoun County.
The Ashburn area consists of many major and minor subdivisions such as Ashbrook, Ashburn Farm, Ashburn Village, the Courts and Ridges at Ashburn, Belmont Greene, Belmont Country Club, Brambleton, Broadlands, Goose Creek Village North and South, and the Village of Waxpool.
At Trusted Advisor, our Home Inspection provides you with the ‘information’ you need to make an informed decision about the property being inspected in a clear, concise, and professional manner. We deliver an oral report on site and a detailed, electronic report to all customers following the home inspection.
Trusted Advisor Home Inspections Services
Complete Home Inspection Package
- Same day professional home inspection report with color photos.
- Shut off tags to help identify systems in the home.
- Inspecting the safety of the home. This includes the condition of the stairs, guardrails and handrails, walkways, garage door openers and more.
- Inspecting the structural components including the foundation and roof structure.
- Inspecting the electrical system. Visible wiring, light fixtures, electrical outlets and switches, GFCI breakers, and circuit breakers.
- Inspecting the plumbing including sinks, faucets, and drains.
- Inspecting the heating, ventilation and air condition (HVAC) systems.
- Inspecting proper operation of doors and windows.
Select Trusted Advisor Home Inspections because we include the most important aspects of a thorough home inspection. Schedule your Fairfax County Home Inspections Today!
For the home buyer, having a good understanding of the condition of a property is crucial to making informed decisions during a real estate transaction. Call 703-259-9192 Today!