Today we find ourselves in fast-moving times with new information released daily as it relates to the impact of COVID-19 on our immediate service area. Trusted Advisor Home Inspections is monitoring the situation as it relates to the safety of our clients, agents and property owners. At this time, we remain open and we continue to schedule inspections.
Precautionary Steps To Minimize Risk Here are some of the precautionary steps we are taking to minimize risk for our clients, agents, and property owners:
– We have SentriLock access, so for homes secured on a SentriLock lockbox, the agent and client do not need to attend the home inspection. – Once the home inspection is complete we will email the inspection report to the agent and client the same day. Then once the report has been reviewed by all parties, we can initiate a conference call to discuss the report findings and answer questions.
While on-site, we will take the following steps to help maintain a sanitary environment in people’s homes:
– We will wear disposable gloves.
– If requested by the seller, our inspector will wear a facemask during the inspection
– Wash hands multiple times during every inspection, especially after touching things like faucets and door handles
– Bring paper towels for drying our hands. – Use disinfectant wipes or the equivalent on faucets and door handles
– We will not shake hands or bump fists. – We will avoid touching our faces.
–If clients, agents or homeowners are on-site during an inspection, we will be respecting social distancing recommendations including maintaining a minimum distance of 6 feet from others and avoiding handshakes. We are making every effort to protect YOUR health and taking precautions to protect those we love as well
– The home inspection agreement is delivered to clients via email and they can easily sign the inspection agreement via electronic signature. Likewise, payments can be handled conveniently and securely as well via our online payment system.
– Lastly, if someone in the home to be inspected has been sick within the last 7 to 14 days, please reschedule the inspection for a later date.
Most importantly, we wish you and your loved ones continued good health. If we can assist you in any way, please contact us 703-259-9192. We wish you the best.
Schedule your Fairfax County Home Inspection Today! Call us @ 703-259-9192